The Stadium Club has re-opened.
The Stadium Club is operating under our COVID Safe Plan and directions from NSW Health including:
- All members and guests will need to show to us a copy of your proof of vaccination in order to access the Stadium Club. For information on eligible proof and how to get proof please visit this link.
- Members and guests must book in for classes, and to access the open gym via MINDBODY.
- Maximum one person per 4 square metres indoors
- 20 maximum in classes.
- Maximum 1 person per 2 square metres in our outdoor area.
The Stadium Club has re-introduced the Open Gym booking system via MINDBODY to ensure our capacity remains within the guidelines, with bookings able to be made up to three days in advance.
We are also running an altered timetable to align with the new Open Gym bookings including additional spin classes to account for the reduced club capacity.
Showers and changeroom facilities will be open to members, with limited capacity. Your shower time must be included in the 60-minute Open Gym bookings and should be factored in to your training time. Members and their guests are encouraged to shower at home.
Lockers will be available in changing areas with alternating lockers closed to maintain social distancing.
Monday to Thursday – 6.00am to 9.00pm
Friday – 6.00am to 7.30pm
Saturday – 6.00am to 7.00pm
Sunday – 7.00am to 7.00pm
Keeping you safe
Keeping you safe
The health and safety of our members and staff remains our first priority.
We are implementing additional safety measures and extensive cleaning protocols. The following measures may change the way you use the gym:
- Masks must be be worn indoors at all times when not engaging in physical exercise.
- Masks must be worn in all classes held indoors.
- Additional social distancing markings on the floor.
- Limiting numbers to 100 in the club (at any time), including classes.
- Online check-in for classes.
- Some equipment unavailable to allow for social distancing.
- Repositioning of equipment and clear markings to maintain 1.5 metre distancing.
- Additional hand sanitiser dispensers.
- Additional disinfectant wipes to clean equipment before and after use.
- Additional bins.
- Allowing 15 minutes between online time slots for regular cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day and a deep clean overnight.
We kindly ask you don’t arrive early for your booking and to promptly leave at the end of your workout time. Please be considerate of other members when booking and cancel if you are not able to attend.
WHAT TO BRING TO THE STADIUM CLUB
- Your own towel, mat, and water.
- Valid membership card – no card, no entry (required for contact training).
- A copy of your proof of vaccination. For information on eligible proof and how to get proof please visit this link.
Stadium Club partner pools Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool, Prince Alfred Park Pool, Victoria Park Pool, Drummoyne Swimming Centre and Cabarita Swimming Centre have re-opened.
It is important if you are intending to visit the centre to swim that you are familiar with the processes and measures in place, and adhere to the COVID-safe rules during your visit.
The NSW Government does not require staff or patrons to be vaccinated to attend the pools.
WHEN ATTENDING AN OUTDOOR POOL:
- You will be required to check-in using our QR code and your Service NSW app prior to entry.
- Please adhere to 1.5m social distancing.
- You can attend in groups of up to five people if fully vaccinated, or groups of two people if unvaccinated.
Contactless payment is encouraged.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
- The pools will be available for lap swimming, recreational swimming, lane walking and children’s swimming.
- Free play/recreational swimming lanes available between 9.00am-5.00pm.
- Bookings are not required, however, the centre will have a capacity of one person per 4 square metres.
- A ‘swim ’n’ go’ policy will be in place. Sun lounging around the pool area will not be permitted.
- Seating remains closed.
- Changerooms will remain closed, however, accessible toilets and outdoor showers are available.
- Visits are limited to a maximum of two hours.
Indoor aquatic facilities will re-open for lap swimming, rehabilitation activities, squads and learn to swim from Monday, October 18, including;
- Cook + Phillip Park Pool - 50m pool and Hydrotherapy Pool
- Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre – 50m pool and Program Pool
Please note, recreation swimming and family swimming remains available in a dedicated lane at all outdoor aquatic facilities between 9am and 5pm each day. Recreation swimming and family swimming is currently not permitted within indoor aquatic facilitates under the current public health order.
The operating hours of all indoor pools from Monday, October 18 will be;
Weekdays: 6am – 8pm
Weekends: 7am – 7pm
The child-minding service will be available at these times:
Monday to Friday: Saturday:
8.30am to 9.30am 7.15am to 8.15am
9.45am to 10.45am 8.30am to 9.30am
11.00am to 12.00pm 9.45am to 10.45am
12.15pm to 1.15pm 11.00am to 12.00pm
Tennis Court Hire
Tennis Court Hire
Cooper Park Tennis courts remain open for singles matches for all, and are now able to offer doubles for fully vaccinated players as of Monday, October 11.
All players have to scan in using the QR code and if playing doubles provide our staff members with proof of their double vaccinations prior commencement of play.
Members can continue to book these facilities directly by calling Cooper Park Tennis (02 9389 3100) or in person.
Squash Court Hire
Squash Court Hire
Bondi Waverley Squash Club will re-open from 6.00am Monday, October 11. The clubhouse will be staffed during all opening hours (6.00am-11.00pm, Monday – Friday, 6.00am-8.00pm Saturday – Sunday).
Bookings can be made up to one week in advance via the Bondi Waverley Squash website. Visitors will be required to provide evidence of a double vaccination status and check-in with the QR code prior to entry. Racquet re-stringing prior to October 11 is available by request, simply call the club to organise a drop off and pick-up time.
Bondi Waverley Squash Club: For more information and to book, click here or call (02) 9387 1452
Meet our personal trainers
Meet our personal trainers
Phone: 0404 690 001
- Reformer & Mat Pilates Instructor
- Level 3 & 4 Certificate in Fitness
- Holistic Gut Health Coach
- Health and Wellness Coach
- Weight loss and diet support
- Improve muscle strength, core control and balance
- Spinal and postural strength and alignment
- Full body strength and toning workouts
- Pelvic floor and core strength and stability
- Pregnancy - Pilates, Fitness & Breath-work (including Post Natal Pilates)
- Increase range of motion and mobility
- Athletic weight training and endurance
- Plyometric training for power development
I love embracing all things organic, health and movement and teaching Pilates has been very rewarding for me. I love working intimately with slow and controlled movement using personalised methods for increased human performance, spinal alignment, inner connection and postural and musculature strengthening for all fitness levels.
For me, Pilates and functional movement is about connecting with your inner self and being body aware, while gaining and maintaining your healthiest mind and body for personal growth and development.
It excites me to see people I get to work with become awakened by how great they truly are; not only mentally but physically well.
Phone: 0413 514 145
- Certificate Sports Psychology
- Certificates 1,2 and 3 in Advanced Nutrition
- Powerlifting Australia Ltd
- Australian Weightlifting Federation Olympic Lifting Certificate
- TRX Suspension Training Certificate
- CrossFit level 1 certificate
- Australian Institute of Kettle Bells Certificate in advanced Kettle Bells (2)
- Australian Institute of Kettle Bells certificate in Battle Ropes
- Australian Sports Commission licensed boxing coach
- World Muay Thai Council official judge and referee
- Bulldog Gym certificate in Muay Thai
- Kyokyshin full contact karate 10th kyu
- Punchfit GX Trainer Certificate, Kick Pad Instructor Certificate, Group X Trainer Certificate, Punch Pad Instructor Certificate
- Fitness Institute Australia Certificates 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Sports specific coaching
- Sports psychology
- Nutritional advice
- Advanced Olympic lifting
- Athletic training (functional training)
- Boxing/Thai boxing for competition or fitness
- Weight gain/loss
Man with a plan
I have been playing sport from seven years of age and haven’t stopped. Personally I have participated in some of the toughest sports, mentally and physically, and like sharing this knowledge. I am an easy-going, happy person and like to train people of all levels - All I ask is that you do your best and follow the plan we have devised for you.
Phone: 0404 521 517
- Bachelor of Exercise and Health Science
- Rehab Express
- Level 1 and 2 Wellness Coach
- Diploma in Sport and Fitness
- Certificate III and IV in Sport and Fitness
- Ability to identify and assess limitation in body movements such has tight muscles, weak muscles, postural unbalances
- Apply research findings to exercise management strategies
- Conduct health assessment and risk analysis of activities
- Apply anatomy and physiology principles in a fitness context
- Provide healthy eating information to clients in accordance with recommended guidelines
- Deliver prescribed exercise to clients with cardio respiratory conditions, metabolic conditions, musculoskeletal conditions
- Undertake health promotions activities to decrease risk factors and prevent chronic disease
- Develop and apply an awareness of specific populations to exercise delivery Instruct and monitor fitness programs
- Advise on injury prevention and management
- Conduct and manage health promotion campaign and projects
Moving toward a better you
My approach consists of gaining a holistic view of an individual’s prior injuries and vulnerabilities and incorporating this with my understanding of biomechanics (i.e. body movement) to deliver safe exercise sessions. My lived experience training and competing as a pole-vaulter at a national level with the support of gymnastics training allows me to create the best progression of exercises that each unique individual needs to enhance their range of motion, balance, flexibility, coordination, and strength – proponents of a healthy and strong body.
Phone: 0432 530 206
Facebook: Move Smarter - Exercise and Lifestyle
I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Sport and Exercise Science and have completed workshops for Weightlifting, Speed and Agility training and long-term programming for athletes. Over the years, I’ve also completed courses for boxing, TRX, kettlebells and PowerPlate.
My main focus is on injury prevention and correct movement - which usually go hand in hand. I use physical assessments to detect for muscle tightness and weakness and then go about correcting this, so that you can move without restriction.
I like to utilize exercises and methods from other areas, such as CrossFit, Athletics, Kickboxing, Yoga, Pilates and Bodybuilding.
London to Moore Park
I’m originally from England, growing up on the south coast and then moving to London for University. I started working as a personal trainer after graduating in 2011. During my time in London, I managed the strength and conditioning programme for an elite-level tennis academy for two years, which was a lot of fun.
Phone: 0421 221 223
- Level 3 and 4 Certificate in Fitness
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association Level 1 Coach
- Swim Coaching
Helping the general population reach their highest level of fitness, swim coaching, endurance training, strength training, jump and sprint training while creating a fun workout environment)
Become a weird adult (in a good way)
As a kid my parents put me into every sport known to man and I was always that weird kid at school with the super healthy lunch in the brown paper bag ... Being healthy and active is all I’ve ever known. Let me be your guide and help you get into any sport you wish, get into great shape and become that weird adult at work with a healthy lunch.
Phone: 0414 226 940
- Cert III and IV in Personal Training
- Advanced Strength Trainer
- Functional Training institute Mobility Instructor
- TRX trainer
- L2 Functional Training institute Kettlebells Instructor
- Level 1 Rugby Coach
- L1 RPM
- L1 Battle Rope Trainer
- L2 Punch Coach
- Bulletproof course
- Pain free movement
- Muscle development
- Body-fat reduction
- High performance
- Cognitive enhancement
- Corporate training
- Sports specific training (rugby, sprinting)
Sharing and caring
I am always positive, respectful, loyal and professional. My approach to training is innovative, evidence based and designed to meet individual goal. My mantra encourages safe productive, time efficient, sustainable workouts.
Phone: 0422 449 969
- Certificate III and IV in fitness
- Level 1 Crossfit Coach
- Level 1 MMA Fitness Coach
- PunchFit Certified
- Aphesis Barbell Olympic Lifting
- Holistic health coaching
- Functional based training (Crossfit)
- Weight Loss
- Lean muscle gain
- Nutrition management
- Sports specific training (Football)
- Boxing/MMA fitness
Progression above Perfection
I believe it's about growing as an individual and becoming the best person YOU can be, physically and mentally, in order to reach ultimate happiness and fulfilment.
A big factor for me is PASSION.
I have always been involved in exercise and sports. It's something that has been instilled in me since I was a child and I enjoy being able to pass those interest on to every single client I coach.
Ph: (02) 9380 0102