SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND
The Sydney Cricket Ground is a vital part of Sydney's history and has been the venue for many famous sporting moments.
SCG Membership was established in 1877 and has provided world-class entertainment for Members for more than 100 years. In the pages of SCG history, the grace and style of cricket legends Sir Donald Bradman and Victor Trumper sit comfortably with AFL heroes like Adam Goodes, Tony Lockett and Paul Kelly.
Due to the popularity of SCG Membership, a waitlist system is in place.
A Gold or Platinum membership provides access to the best seats in the house, at one of Australia's premier sporting and entertainment venues: the historic Sydney Cricket Ground. Not only do you have access to matches across all codes, you also have access the Stadium Fitness Centre boasting a wide range of facilities and services. Be a part of something truly unique!
Application fee $50
- Become part of the SCG family and receive entry to attend all scheduled sporting fixtures staged at the SCG with premium seating and facilities in the MA Noble Stand, Ladies Stand and Members Pavilion on match days
- One-off application fee is payable upon application and an annual fee of $30 applies to remain on the SCG waitlist
- Waitlist applicants will be provided with access to attend two matches within the Members Reserve. These offers will be sent via email throughout the year
- Annual fee only applies to new waitlist applications made from September 2017. Applications lodged prior to 18 September do not incur an annual fee.
- Membership fees are payable after the nominated waitlist period has been served. Annual fees apply
- Receive news and historical updates informing members of exciting new events and developments within the SCG precinct
- Membership deals on tours, merchandise and corporate events
Contemporary standards and common sense
- Neat, smart casual dress at all times.
- No revealing, unclean, torn or untidy clothing or footwear.
- Generally, appearance should not be disheveled or unkempt.