QANTAS PASSENGER PERKS
SCG TOUR 2-FOR-1 ADULT OFFER
Book your flight to Australia with Qantas to access Qantas Passenger Perks and unlock had-picked deals on unreal Australian experiences including Sydney Cricket Ground Tour 2-for-1 Adult offer. Exclusively for Qantas’ international passengers to Australia.
The Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Guided Walking Tour is a fascinating journey behind the scenes of the Sydney Cricket and Sports Grounds and exclusive access to the SCG Museum.
As Sydney's home of sport, the SCG is where international and domestic
sporting heroes play cricket, rugby union, rugby league, football, Australian Football League (AFL). Perfect for all sporting enthusiasts and Sydney tourists, young and young at heart.
Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators, events and indulge in the rich history of one of Sydney's most iconic venues. Journey behind the scenes as you take in the splendour of the architecture, heritage and ambience of the SCG. An unforgettable experience for locals, international visitors and sports fans.
- Buy 2 SCG Tour adult tickets valued at $30 each (i.e. AU$60 in total) and only pay for one (i.e. AU$30 in total) in this special Qantas Passenger Perk 2-for-1 offer
· Redemption date and travel date until 30 June 2020
· Maximum 500 2-for-1 offers available to Qantas
· Limited to 1 booking per booking number
· To redeem the offer simply enter Q2411920 into the Promo Code/Voucher field, as well as entering your 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number into the specific field
Click HERE to book now
SCG Tour - Terms and Conditions specific to Qantas Passenger Perks offer:
- Entry is open from 01/07/2019 to the 30/06/2020 and is exclusive for Qantas international passengers to Australia
- Qantas customers must be travelling between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia to access Qantas Passenger Perks, click on the link provided on this SCG Tour webpage, complete all details requested, enter the promo code ‘Q2411920’ during check-out (before payment) and their 6-digit Qantas Booking Reference Number
- Promotion lasts until the 30 June 2020 or while stocks last, whichever comes first (maximum of 500 2-for-1 offers available for Qantas Passenger Perk promotion). Booking and SCG Tour must take place on or before 30 June 2019, while stocks last.
- As part of the promotion, Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Tour will provide eligible Qantas customers who have booked via the above method 2 SCG Tour adult ticket valued at $30 each for the price of one in this special Qantas Passenger Perk 2-for-1 offer while stocks last
- Upon arrival customers must present proof of their valid Qantas booking reference number to cross check against what was used to book the experience
- The promotion is restricted to 1 booking per booking reference number
Qantas - Validity/Eligibility for Qantas Passenger Perks (QPP) Experiences
- You can book 1 or more Qantas Passenger Perks offers as long as you are travelling between July 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia.
- A Qantas marketed flights must contain the airline code QF (for Qantas) on the ticket. This includes flights booked via a travel agent; travel manager or online travel agent, as well as on qantas.com
- For flights with one (1) international connection or more, at least one of the international flights must feature a QF number on the ticket.
- Qantas marketed flights on Domestic routes within Australia are not eligible for this offer.
Booking your QPP Experience:
- Your QPP experience(s) must be booked for a date that falls within the same travel period as your Qantas international flight into and out of Australia.
- You must record your Qantas Booking Reference Number when booking the offers with the QPP experience suppliers.
- Your Qantas Booking Reference Number is a unique 6-character sequence of letters and numbers sent to you at the time of booking. Refer to your confirmation email and ticket sent from Qantas.com, your travel agent, travel manager, or the online travel agent.
- You can also find your Qantas Booking Reference Number by visiting Manage Your Booking on Qantas.com. or in the Qantas App, and is also included in pre-departure communication sent to you either by Qantas or your booking agents prior to your journey.
- The experience supplier may ask you to enter in their unique promo code as well when booking. Full instructions can be found on each suppliers’ web page.
- QPP deals/offers are based on the recommended retail price as determined by the supplier and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers from Qantas, or the supplier.
Redeeming your QPP Experience
- To redeem your QPP experience you must present your Qantas Booking Reference Number, in person, when you arrive at the experience. Examples include providing the ticket confirmation email with your Qantas Booking Reference Number, showing your booking in the Qantas App, or showing your pre-departure communications from Qantas/booking agent which contains the Booking Reference Number.
- The supplier has the right to refuse entry or fulfillment of the offer if proof of the Booking Reference Number associated with a valid Qantas ticket is not valid as per the above eligibility, or presented, in person, at the time of redemption.
- QPP experiences are subject to availability. Not all experiences may be available at all times. Please contact the QPP supplier for details about availability and their own T&Cs.